John Deere has announced a new zero-turn Z997R Diesel ZTrak Mower that is sure to improve performance and decrease operating costs for Deere enthusiasts and commercial landscapers.
The 37.4 horsepower mower won’t be available for purchase until spring of next year but its features sure do look enticing.
- Final Tier 4 diesel engine
- Zero-turn in tall and wet grass
- 60-inch or 72-inch 7-Iron PRO side discharge deck
- 60-inch 7-Iron PRO Mulch On Demand deck OR
- 60-inch 7-gauge fabricated rear discharge deck
- Flat-free front tires
- Electrically powered 14-bushel hard shell dump-from-seat Material Collection System
- Power deck lift
- Ergonomically angle paddled handgrips
- Button-in-hand PTO cutoff
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
“The new Z997R offers landscape contractors a powerful zero-turn option that will maximize acres mowed per hour, without skimping on operator comfort and cut quality. The Z997R excels in the toughest mowing conditions while providing the fuel economy and durability commercial landscape contractors value,” said Nick Minas, product manager at John Deere Commercial Mowing.