John Deere has announced the addition of the R4023 to its 4 Series Sprayer lineup, perfect for those looking for a more light-weight, compact, self-propelled sprayer.
R4023 Self-Propelled Sprayer Features:
- 4.5L, 173 horsepower Final Tier 4 engine
- Wide and narrow axle configurations
- New premium cab option
- Four-wheel hydrostatic drive
- 600-gallon poly tank and 80-ft. booms (foldable to 60-ft.)
- Vibration-resistant C-Channel chassis frame
- Suspension dampening Soft Shock option
- IF tire options
- Air springs, optional ventilated seat and additional cab soundproofing improvements
- Auto-leveling package and sprayer-specific CommandARM
Technologies Integrated Into The Sprayer:
AutoTrac, SprayStar, BoomTrac Pro, John Deere Section Control and Boom Return to Height.
Dave Mulder, product line manager for John Deere application equipment, said, “With ever increasing demands on producers and service providers to cover fields quickly during short application windows, the R4023 Sprayer was designed to provide improved ride quality, operator comfort and productivity across a wide variety of field conditions and cropping systems.”
He added, “Weighing in at 18,165 pounds, the new R4023 Sprayer is a perfect fit for cotton, corn, soybean and small-grain producers, as well as ag service providers wanting a smaller, versatile machine that’s easier to transport on a trailer and store. Yet, this sprayer still provides the capacity to cover fields quickly and efficiently. Plus, these smaller sprayers are now Final Tier 4-compliant and offer many of the application technology and comfort features found on our larger 4 Series Sprayers at a very competitive price.”
More information on John Deere’s R4023.